NEW MEMBER registration and information sessions will be held on the following dates in our hall:
Sunday 13 September 2015 10am – 12pm
Sunday 20 September 2015 10am – 12pm
Sunday 11 October (first day of Nippers) 2015 9am – 11am
Sunday 18 October (Clubs Open Day) 2015 9am – 11am
* Nippers runs on Sundays from 9am until about 11am by our qualified and friendly age managers in a safe beach environment, encouraging fun, surf awareness, new skills and making new friends.
* Anyone under the age of 14 needs a parent associate to join with them.
* Children must be 5 years old at 30 September 2015 to join.
* New members need to bring along proof of age/birth certificate, passport or drivers licence for registrations to be completed.
* Uniforms will be available on the days listed above.
* Please feel free to come along and ask about our nipper activities and training, how to become a patrolling member, Opens and Masters activities and training.
* We have EFPOS facilities.
RETURNING MEMBERS are encouraged to complete their renewal online or by visiting the office in office hours/attending renewal sessions listed below (office hours are from Monday – Thursday 11am – 3pm). If renewing online, please visit http://portal.sls.com.au (Members Portal) and then “Create Account” in the menu bar to register and pay. If you have any problems registering, call Jacqui in the office 02 43322411
EXISTING MEMBER registration sessions will be held on the following dates:
Sunday 13 September 2015 8am – 10am
Sunday 20 September 2015 8am – 10am
Sunday 11 October (first day of Nippers) 7.30am – 9am
Sunday 18 October (Clubs Open Day) 7.30am – 9am
Look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming registration days and Club Open Day. If you have any questions or need any more information, please contact Brianna Coyte firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqui in the office (Monday – Thursday 11am – 3pm) 02 43322411