Exiting members are encouraged to renew their membership online at: https://members.sls.com.au
2019/2020 Season Registration Days
Sunday 15th September 2019 10am – 12pm
Sunday 29th September 2019 10am – 12pm
Early registration before Nippers starts on 20th October 2019 7am – 8.30am. Nippers starts at 9am
Apply for your Active Kids Vouchers and bring with you to a registration session.
If you would like an information pack sent to you, please contact Robbie MacDougall – JAC 19/20 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqui in the office – email@example.com
TBSLSC is again excited to be participating in this exciting and innovative programme. Stingray Nippers is a modified nippers programme for children with additional needs which will be run in two 4 week blocks throughout the season (November/December and February).
To get involved, or for more information, contact Karen Hickmott firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for preliminary and competition evaluations are being set out at the moment. Watch this space for more information.
♦ MUST BE FINANCIAL MEMBERS TO ATTEND PROFICIENCY SESSIONS AND NIPPERS ON THE BEACH
junior-surf-sports-events-explanation – Junior Surf Sports Events
* Nippers runs on Sundays from 9am until about 11am by our qualified and friendly age managers in a safe beach environment. Our age managers endeavour to encourage fun, surf awareness, learning of new skills and making lots of new friends.
* Anyone under the age of 14 needs a Parent Associate to join with them.
* The absolute minimum age for Nippers is 5 years. age is determined as at midnight on 30th September at the commencement of that season.
* Junior Members in the U6’s and U7’s are required to wear a blue cap for safety reasons. All age groups have a designated skull cap colour.
* New members need to bring along proof of age/birth certificate, passport or drivers licence for registrations to be completed.
* Uniforms will be available on the registration days.
* Please feel free to come along and ask about our nipper activities and training, how to become a patrolling member, water safety requirements, Opens and Masters activities and training.
* Junior evaluations (evaluations or proficiencies) must be completed before Nippers are allowed to enter the water. Competition evaluations must be completed before 31/12/2018. A copy of the National Guidelines is available above.
* We have EFPOS facilities.
* Membership application form for 2018/2019 season here: Application for membership new format 18-19
RETURNING MEMBERS are encouraged to complete their renewal online at https://portal.sls.com.au to https://members.sls.com.au. Once in the Members Area, your membership information/patrol rosters/award listing is available at your fingertips as well as news from Surf Life Saving and access to the member store. If you have any problems logging on, don’t hesitate to call Jacqui in the office 02 43322411 Monday – Thursday 10am – 3pm or the SLSA IT Help Desk 1300 724 006. If renewing a family, log into Members Area Account, click on “Memberships” menu bar, then “Family” in the drop down menu, screen should show family group name and the number of members in the family group. Click on “renew memberships” on right hand side of information bar, check the boxes next to the family members being renewed, check that you agree to the terms and conditions and then press submit. Next screen is the payment screen, click on the blue writing to be taken to the Westpac Payment Gateway. Price list is shown below. Any problems, call Jacqui in the Office 02 43322411
Active Kids Vouchers can be used for membership payments.
Fees for 2019/2020 season are as follows:
All memberships are due for renewal 1 July 2019
Active Youth 6-7yrs – $80.00
Junior Active 8-13yrs – $100.00
Cadet 13-15yrs – $80.00
Active (15-18yrs) – $80.00
Active (18+) – $80.00
Associate (incl. Parent Associate) – $75.00
Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) – $270.00
Extra family member – $55.00
Stingray – $55.00
Stingray Associate – $55.00
Existing members can complete their membership renewals at Members Portal Account. Please remember to click on “renew”, and don’t forget to go through to the Payment Gateway. Memberships will not be accepted until both the renewal and payments are complete.
New Nipper Members *****Please remember to bring your child’s birth certificate.
If you would like more information, have any concerns or you would like to find out how to become an age manager, help out with water safety on Nipper days and/or carnivals, become an Official, board/beach/surf training and competition, please don’t hesitate to contact me.