NOTIFICATION TO MEMBERS
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING SUNDAY 26TH JUNE 2016, 3PM
Please be advised that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of Toowoon Bay Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated will be held in the Clubhouse and financial members are invited to attend.
The Annual General Meeting is scheduled to commence at 3pm.
Election of Officers for 2016/2017 SLS Season:
- Club members wishing to nominate for management positions are to nominate on the Club Nomination Form which can be obtained from:
- The Club Office
- From the Club Captain’s notice board in the gearshed.
- Nomination Forms must be signed by the Nominee, the Nominator and a Seconder.
- Nomination Forms must be returned to the Club office.
- If a position is not nominated for in writing, that position will remain vacant until a later date.
Eligibilithy to Vote: All members must be financial before the meeting is declared open and be over the age of 15 years. Registrations will be taken from 12pm on the day. Registrations can be completed before hand at via the Members Portal (https://portal.sls.com.au) or by contacting Jacqui in the office (Monday – Thursday 11am – 3pm) for cash, cheque or credit card transactions and related paperwork.
Annual General Meeting Agenda:
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Business arising from previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation and adoption of the 61st Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Life Membership nominations.
- Election of Office Bearers for the 2016/2017 Season
No other business shall be transacted unless twenty-one (21) days notice of same shall have been given in writing to the Board of Management, which shall cause a copy of such business to be posted on the noitce board and cause the members of the Club to be advised of details of such business in writing and any notice of meeting not less than fourteen (14) days clear prior to the Annual General Meeting.